Our Full Time Accelerator is the only one of its kind in Australia dedicated to developing startups in the education sector. The six month program offers unique access to mentors, investors and leaders with expertise in education. The program is designed for founders and teams with global ambitions.
Our 2017 cohort is running from February to July 2017. Applications for the 2018 program will open in late 2017. Please join our email list to be notified.
Selected teams will have access to:
- Investment – $50k for a minority share of 6%
- Training – you’ll learn from a host of leading experts from the startup community, investors and education experts who will work with you as mentors to help you navigate your way to success
- Connection – to our university, K-12 and Tertiary partners for pilot programs and distribution.
- Demo day – putting your business in front of key decision makers, markets and investors
- A collaborative working environment where you’ll work alongside other teams building invaluable networks based on this shared experience.
I’m interested in participating but I’m not based in Sydney, can I still apply?
Yes you can, we welcome teams from all over Australia! You will need to cover your own travel and living costs.
I don’t have a team, it’s just me, can I apply?
Yes you can, and we’ll connect you with other individuals – it will be up to you how you manage your resources but we’d encourage you to network widely to find the right team for your business.
When is the next application process opening?
We will open applications for Cohort 2 in August 2017 and the next cohort is planned for early 2018. In the meantime we have a bunch of programs that you should check out to help you get up to speed for the experience. Have a look at the EdTech Pre-Accelerator Program for more information.
I have an idea but I haven’t formed a business plan yet, should I apply?
You should consider taking some time to participate in our other programs to get you ready for our accelerator program. It’s an intensive 6 month experience and we want you to get the most out of it. Read more about our EdTech Pre-Accelerator Program and Events