Why join EduGrowth?
Membership is open to education institutions, startups, government and business. Depending on your needs, you’ll find a number of benefits to help you connect, learn, lead and profile your business.
– Connect with the startup community, accessing the latest technology to enhance the learning experience
– Access member rates for tickets to the annual conference and other events
– Develop international connections in edtech
– Deepen your understanding of edtech and the opportunities for your business
– Participate in member events – workshops, hackathons to upskill in the startup approach to business growth
– Develop a deeper understanding of the unrivalled potential of edtech in a global marketplace, for staff and students.
– Join leading institutions and startups in advancing the growth of the edtech sector
– Receive priority access to the Full Time Accelerator companies
– Mentor our startups, helping to build new edtech leaders
– Members only participation in the pilot program, providing institutions with new learning and student management tools at trial stage, and startups with a test-bed for product development.
– Showcase your institution’s commitment to the pursuit of excellence and entrepreneurship in edtech
– Participate in our events as speakers/hosts
– Opportunity to participate in working committees to shape the future of the industry
– List your organisation as a member on our website and promotional material
Download our brochure for more information
Interested in joining?
Individual: Mentor or Employee Member – $100
Early stage startup (revenue less than $25k or less than $500k investment) – $100
Late stage startup (revenue more than $25k or more than $500k investment) – $500
Investor – $1000
University or Higher Education member – $100,000 (for year 1, $50,000 for the following years)
Education Institution member – $25,000
Domestic and Global corporation – $50,000
Government – Variable, dependent upon department